Job Seekers All Day Workshop
February 14, 2012 in
- Saturday, April 14, 2012, 9:00 AM
- NorthWest Public House
Get ready for an all day workshop that will cover all 8 modules covered in our weekly seminars. We will cover:
– Leveraging Social Media to Build Online Networks and Search for Jobs
– Personal Marketing Plan Development
– How to Effectively Network and Build Real Relationships
– Contact Management: How do you manage all your new relationships?
– Resume Workshop: Tips, Tricks, and (Debunked) Myths
– Interview Packet and Prep
– Interview Workshop
– Salary Negotiation
It will be a busy day, but productive. We will wrap up around 4:00 PM. Also, note that there will be a launch party at a bar near us for the new version of our website, www.jobgroup.org afterwards!
There will be a $20 flat fee (gratuity not included) for food and non-alcoholic beverages at this event. This will include a continental breakfast and lunch. Please be prepared to pay at the event.
Meetup.com integration powered by Nuanced Media.